- Nominees must be a registered member of ISSA
- Artists must have at least five (5) songs released for major distribution through iTunes, CDBaby, Spotify, etc.
- Must own a DEDICATED artist website. (example: http://www.JohnDoeMusic.com)
- (Not accepted: Facebook pages, SoundCloud links, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Entertainer of the Year category nominees must have proof of at least fifteen (15) live performances within the last fiscal year, and will be considered first for band performances at the show. (Performance application available May 4, 2019)
- Single of the Year pertains to current songs released THIS fiscal year.
- Music Video submissions must be professionally produced, live videos with proper titles and must feature the artist in them.
- Artists may NOT be represented by a MAJOR record label.
- Nominees must give authorization to be interviewed and recorded for television broadcast for this very prestigious and formal, red carpet event.
Note: To award winners unable to attend the show in Atlanta, we respectfully request that a modest shipping and handling fee be received so that we may carefully ship your beautifully laser engraved, 12″ tall beveled, solid crystal obelisk award to you,…our winner.