- Nominees must be a registered member of ISSA.
- Artists must have at least five (5) songs released for major distribution through iTunes, Spotify, etc.
- Must own a DEDICATED artist website. (example: http://www.JohnDoeMusic.com)
- (Not accepted: Facebook pages, SoundCloud links, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Entertainer of the Year category nominees must have proof of at least fifteen (15) live performances within the last fiscal year.
- Single of the Year pertains to current songs released THIS fiscal year.
- Music Video submissions must be professionally produced, live videos with proper titles and must feature the artist in them.
- Artists may NOT be represented by a MAJOR record label.
- Nominees must give authorization to be interviewed and recorded for television broadcast for this very prestigious and formal, red carpet event.
Note: To award winners unable to attend the show in Atlanta, we respectfully request that a processing, shipping and handling fee be received so that we may carefully ship your beautifully laser engraved, 12″ tall beveled, solid crystal obelisk award to you,…our winner.